Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
Pick up only at Tom Bean location.
9845 State Hwy 11
Tom Bean TX 75489
15% buyers premium.
* All items as is where is, no warranties expressed or implied.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL! All items in this and all auctions are sold "AS IS/WHERE IS". It is the bidder's responsibility to familarize themselves with all items for which bids are placed. We do our best to accurately describe all items to the best of our ability. We are available to answer questions and send additional photos at: [email protected]
*DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PICK UP DURING SCHEDULED PICK UP TIMES. Of course we realize things happen, despite our large facility, our storage space is limited. If special arrancements are needed please contact us as soon as possible. Items left for ten days will be forfeited back to the auction house and resold. THIS INCLUDES ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN PAID FOR.....PLEASE, PICK UP YOUR ITEMS!
*Wolfe Pack Auctions and all employees and representitives are able to bid on all items available in auctions.
*All attendees of preview and pick up assume all risk of damage/loss of property and personal injury. Wolfe Pack Auctions, employees and representitives will not be held liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held including but not limited to personal injury, fire or theft .
*We reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* Wolfe Pack Auctions or it's Sellers cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. Wolfe Pack Auctions, at its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding or reschedule the closing date of the auction and resell any items/lots that were affected by any malfunction.
Resale certificate required for tax exempt buyers.
If you bid and do not pick up/pay you will be blocked from future auction.
State and Local Taxes applied
Cash and Credit Cards accepted. No Checks please!
Items not picked up within 10 days are considered abandoned and will be resold.
Please use caution at our facility. It is an old sale barn with uneven floors and grounds.
Texas License Number 17819
Dean R. Wolfe, Auctioneer
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms